Hi there! My name is Josh, and I am an independent security researcher. I have participated in several bug bounty competitions since I was a teenager. Then, I have worked as a lead software developer for several corporations.
These days I help companies increase their computers' security levels. Here are my specialties:
- Malware detection and removal;
- Network security consulting;
- Advanced penetration testing;
- Website/infrastructure security assessments;
- Mobile applications security audits;
- Custom software development (web-based and desktop applications).
Almost 50% of cyberattacks target small businesses.
NEED HELP WITH YOUR COMPUTERS?